If you have any enquiries, please contact us or fill in this form.
La Chandurière, 79240, St Paul en Gatine, France
+33 (0)5 49 70 09 71
The Old Cottage, Kings Stag, Sturminster Newton, Dorset DT10 2BE, UK
+44 (0)1258 817638
Check Availability online
Remember that most holidays are Saturday to Saturday. On Bank holiday weekends shorter stays are offered. Stays of 3, 4 or 5 nights can be booked at other times but can't be done online, only by contacting the owner.
Please choose the Saturday on which you want to start your stay...
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
A fantastic few days!
A fantastic few days!
Loved the gîte which had everything we needed and more besides. Really appreciated the extra touches, dishwasher tablets, local walks, news about local events, home-made marmalade (delicious!) and wine!
The girls really enjoyed the pool, play area, pool table, ping-pong and cycles. Also had a lot of fun chasing frogs and lizards! Fran was a superb host with invaluable local knowledge and thanks so much for the horse riding. Accrobranche was amazing, great value and great fun, as was Pierre Brune in Mervent. Our only regret is we didn't book TWO weeks!
We had a fabulous sunny holiday. The kids loved the pool and Jeff the dog. It was a fantastic time. Très belle région. Très bon moment passé autour du barbecue, nous recommandons le saucisson d'autruches! Visites au donjon de Niort, L'île de Ré, La Rochelle, Le Puy du Fou (Il faut 2 jours) étaient très appréciées. Le marché de Pescalis les dimanche matins est très sympa, les équipes de Karting et de l'Accrobranche étaient cool. Une balade en barque sur le Marais Poitevin est également à faire. Bref un excellent séjour!